TAKE Academy of Life Science and Leadership (TALL) addresses the skill and knowledge gap of the life sciences industry. The aim is to create a knowledgeable workforce with technical and soft skill excellence. The approach is to enable this learning both top down and bottom up.
GENESIS OF TAKE ACADEMY
Life Science and pharmaceutical manufacturing companies struggle to find knowledgeable employees, who are proficient with the continually transforming regulations and practices involved with the industry. Despite obtaining technical qualifications from leading academic institutions, students and professionals find that there is a gap in their knowledge of latest tools and techniques. TAKE Academy of Life Science and Leadership Pvt Ltd (TALL) aims to bridge this gap between industry requirements and the professional competencies of students and professionals alike.
To promote excellence and position TALL as a premium Life Sciences academy.
To nurture a world class academy that will create a better educated and more knowledgeable work force for the industry.
We aim to:
- Build an institution that supplies knowledgeable work-force to pharmaceutical companies.
- Map competencies and skill sets required across pharmaceutical companies in India and develop short term courses.
- Associate and work closely with selected pharmacy colleges to train and develop the students to be industry-ready.
CORE VALUES OF TALL
- We are client-oriented and offer learning and other services of highest quality.
- We are performance based and accept accountability in our roles.
- We believe our business will succeed through our people; therefore we will inspire and motivate them to be proactive, productive and supportive of team efforts.
- We will strive to achieve our potential as leaders through absolute professionalism.
- We will conduct ourselves with integrity.
- We will treat all entities involved with our company – our employees, our customers, our vendors, our associates and partners with fairness, dignity and respect.
WE ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE TO
Enable employees to enhance technical knowledge and skills, and learn the usage of specific tools to make them more productive and competitive.
Enabling students of pharmacy/biotechnology understand the various job opportunities available and make them industry-ready, by developing specific knowledge and skill sets.
Building and developing relevant skills in the youth of the community through the ‘Earn While You Learn Scheme’, enabling them to become employable.